New Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClayKann101

In Runtime
Some of you may know me by Cdub89 i had to reformat my computer and all my accounts got deleted so i forgot my password but i still havent received my email yet for the password. So i figure i will go by my true Screen name lol.

Anyways to my question, im about sick of my loud whining computer at night so im in the market for just a plain looking case. I have found two of them that i really like.

Newegg.com - Antec LifeStyle SONATA II Piano Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case 450Watt SmartPower 2.0 Power Supply - Retail
Now this one seems great says its quiet and everything but im not to sure about the air duct system can someone help me out here?

Newegg.com - Antec Performance One P150 White Steel ATX Mini Tower Computer Case 430-Watt ATX12V v2.2 Power Supply - Retail
I really like this one alot but im not to sure on the airflow and the its a bit pricey.

So which one should i get or is there better cases out there? Like i said i want a quiet plane jane case. Thanks

O by the way can someone help me with my signature? Thanks

Some of you may know me by Cdub89 i had to reformat my computer and all my accounts got deleted so i forgot my password but i still havent received my email yet for the password. So i figure i will go by my true Screen name lol.

Anyways to my question, im about sick of my loud whining computer at night so im in the market for just a plain looking case. I have found two of them that i really like.

Newegg.com - Antec LifeStyle SONATA II Piano Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case 450Watt SmartPower 2.0 Power Supply - Retail
Now this one seems great says its quiet and everything but im not to sure about the air duct system can someone help me out here?

Newegg.com - Antec Performance One P150 White Steel ATX Mini Tower Computer Case 430-Watt ATX12V v2.2 Power Supply - Retail
I really like this one alot but im not to sure on the airflow and the its a bit pricey.

So which one should i get or is there better cases out there? Like i said i want a quiet plane jane case. Thanks

O by the way can someone help me with my signature? Thanks

wow... that p150 is plain looking.....

Hey Clay,
I'm glad you decided to use the sig, I made for you.

To show the sig properly, put this around your link:

So it would look like
url]
. (Just minus the spaces in between the link and brackets.)

Heres another suggestion for a plain case:
Newegg.com - LIAN LI PC-61 USB Black Aluminum ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Retail

He did want a plain case...heh...but I'd definitely go with the Antec 900 at fry's.

Sure....just tell me how you want it.
Ya man i want a plain *** case thats QUIET so i dont have to hear it downloading. I do like the one you offered me b1gapl but 90 bucks for the antec 900 wow thats very tempting. Any of you have the antec 900? Is it loud?

O by the way b1gapl i put those img things by it and look its still not doing it.....lol

If he want's a plane case with good airflow, he can always go for the p180, it dosent get much planer then that.

I don't see his sig, then when I click the link it says page not found lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom