New Build Zomg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
well...they are both great.
you will overclock the intel higher. the AMD will (according to what sora just said) run "smoother"...less hitchiness i would suppose (i would also wager that it is in some part due to the IMC). but i dont associate with intel users so i wouldn't know which is actually better. LOL jk. so, it is really which ever you want.

lmao we love nagasama hes our #1 lovable amd fanboy. Hey someone has to support AMD becuase we don't want to loose them...i know i don't. We need them

I used to recommend AMD whenever i could and i still do when users are 100% sure they are not overclocking

go with the q6600.. you'll get much better unzip times, unrar times.. dvd encoding, cd burning.. alot of everyday tasks will go seconds.. or even minutes faster...

q6600 ftw.. and easily get it to 3.0ghz for everyday use, without even breaking a sweat

lmao we love nagasama hes our #1 lovable amd fanboy. Hey someone has to support AMD becuase we don't want to loose them...i know i don't. We need them

I used to recommend AMD whenever i could and i still do when users are 100% sure they are not overclocking

thanks sora lol "lovable AMD fanboy", i like that.
i read on another forum where a member was praising AMD for competing (as much as possible heh) and keeping prices down...and they were like, "yeah...keep AMD in business so i can still get my intel chips cheap".
those guys were not-so-lovable intel fanboys.

thanks sora lol "lovable AMD fanboy", i like that.
i read on another forum where a member was praising AMD for competing (as much as possible heh) and keeping prices down...and they were like, "yeah...keep AMD in business so i can still get my intel chips cheap".
those guys were not-so-lovable intel fanboys.

Hahahah lol, I m probably one of those lol. If I had the money I would get a Q6600 but alas I m a poor college student. So all I could afford was an X2 4800+ : ) Which is actually great for the price they are selling it at. The E7200 is a great chip and worth the money. But I just didn't have the money for it.

I'm glad I match the switch from amd to intel, seems intel is blazing fast, especially @ 3.4ghz :)

I think intel is the way to go as of right now, my pops is the only person I've heard speculate AMD's new chips are supposed to blow Intel out of the water...

Intel's got the upper hand for now eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom