New Build / Your Thoughts? - Page 4 - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > New Systems | Building and Buying
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2008, 04:39 PM   #31 (permalink)
Junior Techie

Default Re: New Build / Your Thoughts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakie View Post
**I nominate ObsessedAboutPCs for Paranoid schizophrenic of the month**

They are helping you, and for literally NO reason at ALL you decided they were jumping down your throat. This is called Paranoia.

There, you have been given suggestions, Read the above posts. Also they never told you to get 4gigs of ram for a 32bit OS, you must have misread something.

All in all you're acting like a spoiled child. Id suggest you tone down the paranoia. Nobody here is out to get you, and fewer and fewer will be out to help you with your attitude either.

You said that awhile ago... yet you're still here ?
My brother-in-law is schizophrenic so be careful what you say next time please.

Post #8 - I was told to go for a 32bit OS, can YOU not read?

I'm not jumping down their throat, I am quite simply asking for a PSU - which I have now received and reviewing.

Keyword "beginning" which means I am beginning to be put of by this place, not that I have been put of by this place.

I hope for your sake that you don't try to argue with someone in the near future, as your really bad at it, sorry.

Old 01-01-2008, 04:47 PM   #32 (permalink)
True Techie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsessedAboutPCs View Post
My brother-in-law is schizophrenic so be careful what you say next time please.

Post #8 - I was told to go for a 32bit OS, can YOU not read?

Yes child, I can read. But you apparently cant... in the same post they told you to get 2gigs of Crucial Ballistix. You're the noob who wanted 4gigs, they have a link for 2gigs. Where does it say to get Two of those ? Nowhere, they told you to get one 2gig set. I don't care if your brother-in-law is schizo, not even a little. Stop being paranoid.

Quote:
I'm not jumping down their throat, I am quite simply asking for a PSU - which I have now received and reviewing.

Keyword "beginning" which means I am beginning to be put of by this place, not that I have been put of by this place.
Well, id suggest you make a decision and quiet up or take off ;p

Quote:
I hope for your sake that you don't try to argue with someone in the near future, as your really bad at it, sorry.
You only tried to make one valid point, about using 4gigs of ram on a 32bit OS, and you were horribly wrong...

Your new nickname is schizzy.

<-- Mac user now.
Old 01-01-2008, 04:49 PM   #33 (permalink)
Techie Beyond Description

Quote:
Yes child, I can read. But you apparently cant... in the same post they told you to get 2gigs of Crucial Ballistix. You're the noob who wanted 4gigs, they have a link for 2gigs. Where does it say to get Two of those ? Nowhere, they told you to get one 2gig set. I don't care if your brother-in-law is schizo, not even a little. Stop being paranoid.

Well, id suggest you make a decision and quiet up or take off ;p

You only tried to make one valid point, about using 4gigs of ram on a 32bit OS, and you were horribly wrong... Also it's "You're" so, not only are you bad at arguing, but there is clear language barrier that doesn't permit you to understand what we're saying... It would really explain why you think were jumping down your throat.

Your new nickname is schizzy.
argh.. Rakie I just spent 3 minutes trying to prove him wrong, but clearly your ahead of the game and posted more than what I had planned to say..
I do not accept help requests and/or deleted threads/complaints by PM, Profile or IM/Email. Just ask on the forums! Also, I do have Lockerz invites if you want them, feel free to PM me your email if you want one :0

If I help you, or you just like what I said, rep me by clicking the
or under my avatar; it helps me know that my advice actually helped you.

.. But things don't go according to plan! My Actual Rig, 2009:
Old 01-01-2008, 04:49 PM   #34 (permalink)
Monster Techie

Send a message via MSN to Vaanish

I have got a piece of advice for you: on the internet is it exceedingly hard to tell the tone in which people are speaking, so it is always better to assume that they are saying things in a neutral/nice tone rather than a nasty/condescending/irritated tone.

But yes even with 4GB RAM i would still prefer a 32BIT OS rather than a 64BIT OS.

^ Chill out guys lol
Old 01-01-2008, 04:57 PM   #35 (permalink)
True Techie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaanish View Post
I have got a piece of advice for you: on the internet is it exceedingly hard to tell the tone in which people are speaking, so it is always better to assume that they are saying things in a neutral/nice tone rather than a nasty/condescending/irritated tone.

But yes even with 4GB RAM i would still prefer a 32BIT OS rather than a 64BIT OS.

^ Chill out guys lol

Sorry. Apparently I have a problem with beating children.

<-- Mac user now.
Old 01-01-2008, 05:00 PM   #36 (permalink)
Monster Techie

Send a message via MSN to Vaanish

Only the chill out part was directed at you Rakie but the rest was directed at ObsessedAboutPCs.
Old 01-01-2008, 05:05 PM   #37 (permalink)
True Techie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaanish View Post
Only the chill out part was directed at you Rakie but the rest was directed at ObsessedAboutPCs.
lol, yes I realize that.

Im a big forum shark and after years of cruising many forums I've come to love arguments.

<-- Mac user now.
Old 01-02-2008, 03:06 AM   #38 (permalink)
Camera junky

Quote:
lol, yes I realize that.

Im a big forum shark and after years of cruising many forums I've come to love arguments.
ya im a litle bit off the same, but i like the arguments more when im face to face with some one, and if i proove them wrong and they still think there right i get to punch them in the face lol. (unless its my girl firend she must always be right about everything, and i would never beat a girl/woman, alltho she is very tuff.)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/poizen22/
intel Core I7 8700k@ 5.0ghz-Nvidia GTX1080 ti ftw3-Aorus 5 z370 mobo-16gb ddr4 G-Skill trident Z rgb 3000mhz - 1tb samsung 960 pro, 2tb wd blue- thermaltake rgb 750w gold-Phanteks pro M TG- Samsung CHG70 1440p 144hz 32 inch QLED.
Old 01-02-2008, 04:37 AM   #39 (permalink)
Junior Techie

Personally I think you all are very unkind in the way you have approached my thread, I will contact administration.

But lets get one disrespectful thing straight, you called me schizophrenic, then said you didn't care about it, then called me 'schizzy' later on in one post.

I would say something but I won't.
Old 01-02-2008, 04:39 AM   #40 (permalink)
Junior Techie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amd gt player View Post
ya im a litle bit off the same, but i like the arguments more when im face to face with some one, and if i proove them wrong and they still think there right i get to punch them in the face lol. (unless its my girl firend she must always be right about everything, and i would never beat a girl/woman, alltho she is very tuff.)
Aren't you 'ard? - For someone that spends there time on this forum with 3.12 posts a day, I can really imagine you going out and giving someone a good kick in.

Haha I'm still laughing.