New build/ purchase under $500 smallest form factor

ckop11

In Runtime
Looking to build a pc, or finish something like a low end brix.. I have an ssd laying around n that's about it.or a nuc?

https://www.cnet.com/products/dell-inspiron-570/specs/

Trying to replace this with something better n way smaller.

Just I use the computer once or twice every week. N it's awful.. Plus family is asking why it's so slow running w10... face-palm

I like the price of the pre built. PPMs is kinda what i was looking for, maybe i might look to cut down on the ram to 8. I just like the idea of it maybe being on the desk, instead of under. If that wasn't an issue i would most likely go with trotters, based on price. This is just a family pc.

I'll see what i can find tinkering with PPMs pcparts (when I find the time lol)

It only has 2 slots so I went with 16 because RAM prices are only going up. His machine is using DDR3 and higher amounts cost more than DDR4. More than likely they'll use the PC well beyond the life span but getting it all over with now means not needing to worry about upgrading later.

It only has 2 slots so I went with 16 because RAM prices are only going up. His machine is using DDR3 and higher amounts cost more than DDR4. More than likely they'll use the PC well beyond the life span but getting it all over with now means not needing to worry about upgrading later.

Very true but $100 on ram is a little pricey. Might just look for an 8 then another if needed.

Back
Top Bottom