New Build Please look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i meant the Black EDITION its a 3.2 ghz cpu x4 from amd not bird sorry haha.

I wish i knew how 2 5770's is worse than 1 5850 i really would like the highest performance possible my buddy has a 5870 and it doesnt run Battlefield: Bad Company 2 at max settings. does any card? cause he paid like 420$ for it.

baron i recently just hooked my old pc up in another case an antec 1200 and a 4 pin that has to go at the top up the mobo barely reaches i have to stress the cords to get it long enough.. do higher wattage power supplies offer longer cords? i have a 650W right now

i meant the Black EDITION its a 3.2 ghz cpu x4 from amd not bird sorry haha.

I wish i knew how 2 5770's is worse than 1 5850 i really would like the highest performance possible my buddy has a 5870 and it doesnt run Battlefield: Bad Company 2 at max settings. does any card? cause he paid like 420$ for it.

Umm my 4850 runs it pretty much maxed with SPHAO off and no AA or antitrophic @ 2048x1152, just have to turn down shaders and a couple other things to get decent frames.

Tell your friend to update his drivers lol. I also have a friend who runs it maxed with a 4890, a 5870 is considerably faster then a 4850 or 4890.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom