New Build - Need Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
there good, its just the biostar tpower p45 is better. if u want to save the money then get a p5q pro.

and yes the sata ports are kinda blocked but there at an angle so u will still be able to plug styuff in even if u think the card is blocking it and dont pay attention to newegg reviews half of them are 12 yearolds

read the posts before you posted one of them lol

edit: @stalin90: i am trying to save money.. how much better is the biostar one?

read the posts before you posted one of them lol

edit: @stalin90: i am trying to save money.. how much better is the biostar one?

the biostar holds the world record fsb, thats how good. u get get 600 fsb on air on those boards. but if ur not gonna be an insane overclocker im sure a p5q would do good also.

the biostar holds the world record fsb, thats how good. u get get 600 fsb on air on those boards. but if ur not gonna be an insane overclocker im sure a p5q would do good also.

Not really gonna do any insane overclocking as I'm not gonna be playing any insane games so I don't think I'll need it...

I plan on keeping this comp for a while though so in the long run do you think I'd be better off with the biostar or just save the cash and get the p5q?

p5q pro should do fine, also if ur not gonna be doin alot of gaming dont get a 4870, get a 4850 or maybe somthing lower. as of right now the only reason to get a 4870 is if u have a monitor of 4" or higher.

p5q pro should do fine, also if ur not gonna be doin alot of gaming dont get a 4870, get a 4850 or maybe somthing lower.

Well I've always had crap graphics cards and for once I wanna have one where I can actually play games with out lagging like none other so I'm pretty much set in stone on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom