New Build - Need Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
After you change the mobo to a P45 chipset, get DDR2 800 or 1066 RAM. Everything else looks decent, and I agree that getting the HD 4850 is the best choice. It vastly outperforms your chosen card and usually for under $180.

I would also get G.Skill or Mushkin memory instead of OCZ memory.. From personal experience and that of others I know, G.Skill and Mushkin are a LOT more reliable and tolerant than OCZ..

Changed the processor was talking to friend about that same thing as you posted that...

And that mobo/PSU are not CrossFire compatible :\

ya that setup looks good.
but on newegg u can get a acer 22'' wide for like 179 shipped.
and probly better than that asus

yes they are. it doesnt matter if a psu is crossfire compatible, all that means on a psu they slap a sticker on it and make u pay more, and i know for a fact that mobo can crossfire.
Oh :\

And alright did not think so because it did not say it and a lot of them do. Changed the mobo.

edit: not sure if want this board, i was reading the reviews and ports get blocked when you use a long card (mine)
Any other mobos you suggest? Because I want to have access to all my ports.. and I also read it had issues with OCing memory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom