New Build Finally Finish!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

konvick619

Baseband Member
hey i finally got my new system built here is the specs http://www.techist.com/forums/f76/new-build-buying-weekend-142108/ :) got it to 3.2ghz! but i cant post pics Sorry:( cause i dont have a camara lol. i have a question im going to be going to futureshop tommorow and buy a lcd as a tv and monitor and gonna get a digicam as well but im confused ill be gettin this http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?logon=&langid=EN&sku_id=0665000FS10086212&catid= and using a evga 8800gts but i dont know how to connect the tv with the computer. what do i need to connect it? and will the 8800gts be able to keep up with a 26 inch or should i buy the 23 inch version? thanks help

I would have tried to go for 3.6ghz as the E6600 can usually do it but the P5W isn't a big fan of overclocking either.

I'm not to sure on how to hook it up the TV but if it's anything like a computer after you hook it up the 26 inch will be quite hard on the card. I would say get the 23 inch if you want seamless gameplay but the 26 i guess would be ok.

you want to connect your TV to your video card's TV-out, though some tv's might not like some of the resolutions on your computer.. Your 8800GTS has 1 so it should work fine.

Even if you run it at 1920x1080, the card shouldn't have problems. I am pretty sure you can just get an HDMI cable to go from the computer to the TV without any problems.

most likely your tv won't even run it at monitor specs. does it have a dvi port? or hdmi? you'll probably only get like 1280x720 or whatever is it out of it otherwise.

Get a DVI-HDMI cable and make sure you get a TV that has an HDMI port. Hook them up with that. My monitor has HDMI and I use that. Looks amazing running at 1920x1080. I have a GTX though so I don't know how the GTS keeps up but I assume it should be alright if you aren't maxing brand new games at 1920x1080.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom