New Build Complete :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuitarFreak1857

Fully Optimized
I just finished my build :D tell me what ya think!
IMG_0286.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Very nice, i have the same case :p, and i've got an OCZ modstream, so our setups look similar :D

Oh i have a question, in my Tsunami, i wasn't able to fit the little portion of the case on the top with the flip up lid with the USB ports, firewire, and audio ports. For some reason, i couldn't fit my OCZ PSU into there, so i took it out but left the little flap on. Did you experience that problem?

Riceball said:
Oh i have a question, in my Tsunami, i wasn't able to fit the little portion of the case on the top with the flip up lid with the USB ports, firewire, and audio ports. For some reason, i couldn't fit my OCZ PSU into there, so i took it out but left the little flap on. Did you experience that problem?

YES i had that problem, i took out the top part, and then installed the PSU and then screwed it back in. now it works fine.

PC scores a 9

Wire Management scores a 0

Dude, seriously... You've got a very nice PC.
You've gotta figure out something to do with the wires.

Not only for airflow... but for looks.

PM me if you want, i can give you a bunch of good tips on tiding up that case.

i couldnt agree wuith you more havoc :D. i have terrible wire management, i guess i was just so psyched abt getting this build done i didnt think abt it. should i run cables below my mobo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom