New build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan DeVille said:
According to the pictures, everything orange looks like it's steel and cream color is plastic. I really like this case.

Please do not tell me you will use that "came with Case Power supply"

You want a good power supply to be responsible for these parts right?

Dan DeVille said:
According to the pictures, everything orange looks like it's steel and cream color is plastic. I really like this case.
Scroll down to features and you will see that it is in fact "100%" plastic. Not saying that's a problem, just giving you a heads up.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by PZEROFGH
3 get a better power supply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what was the use of this post when I already mentioned I would be getting a better one????

j4ckaL said:
Scroll down to features and you will see that it is in fact "100%" plastic. Not saying that's a problem, just giving you a heads up.

I believe that means the plastic material is 100% plastic, not other materials mixed with it. You can clearly see by the pictures that it's steel.

how can you tell by pictures what material it is.... it says

Case Material Steel/Plastic

the sides are plastic and the cage is steel. OK

~:D

A very nice build for a really good price, although i wouldnt spend 1500 on a computer seeing as i cant spend too much time on it anymore because of school, but thats besides the point..Point is is that you made a good choice in getting a PCI-E videocard, 2 gigs ram, VERY nice AMD processor, BUT i wouldn't trust OEM products that much. Anyway, Happy Gaming!

Not that I am a CD/DVD expert, but I have read that BenQ's aren't all that, nor do they even give you a bag of chips.

Personally, I'd go with a LiteOn DVD/CD combo, with NEC being my second choice. I know a lot of floks swear by Sony DVD drives, but in case you didn't know it already, they are just rebadged LiteOns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom