A New Build

Oh ok, 2 questions though :
Where is the OS stored?
When built all that together it won't have a windows, will it?

On the first boot there won't be any windows so will it ask me to install one or what?
Which GPU is better? model too.
Which gaming pc case would you recommend?
Do the mouse and keyboard really matter or i can keep the ones i have now?
If Possible, attach a link to give part you refer so i can see it, on amazon.co.uk preferably.

Last edited:
On the first boot there won't be any windows so will it ask me to install one or what?
Which GPU is better? model too.
Which gaming pc case would you recommend?
Do the mouse and keyboard really matter or i can keep the ones i have now?
If Possible, attach a link to give part you refer so i can see it, on amazon.co.uk preferably.

Q1. When everything is put together and you power it on it will bring you to a bios setup screen and you will need to then open your disc tray and insert windows and boot from disc and continue with installation.

Q2. I only see one GPU in your post.

Q3. Not really such a thing as a gaming PC case unless you mean LAN type case where it's easy to carry.

Q4. The mouse and keyboard matter to some people but not others. If your low on money I'd say use the ones you have now, but if you get money later it is a good investment. I'd recommend anything Logitech, SteelSeries, Razer.

Q5. Pretty busy right now but once I get a little more time I will look at amazon.uk and see if I can find some parts to recommend.

-

Can you give me a budget or something that I can work off of, it's very hard to know what to look for without a price point and knowing what all you need and or don't.

My budget is around 600 Euros.
By 2nd Question i meant to ask which gpu is better in general, not from those/that i listed.
Like nVidia/AMD..
Also, even the CPUs, is AMD Phenom Better or i3/i5 beats it?

Last edited:
2nd question is too broad. Out of a budget we can bring that down to an actual answer. With something so broad I typically say Nvidia due to better driver support all around.
To the CPUs, again, too broad. Generally a rule of thumb is, if you have an i5 it's going to beat the Phenom equivalent.

As to the case, that is strictly personal preference. I generally go for smaller light cases that get the job done with good airflow and nothing fancy with good cable management. The 200r was recently released that perfectly fits that bill. Keyboard and mouse are also very personal preference. To me, I can use any keyboard but I MUST have a good mouse because it makes all the difference in the world.

Back
Top Bottom