New Build 1900$~

Status
Not open for further replies.
welcometotf3dj1.jpg

A lot of unnecessary spending, going on here.

Get the WD 750GB hard drives instead. They're as fast as the Raptors, and they cost around the same price.

Get Crucial Ballistix DDR2-800. You can't beat it's price, for the amount of performance, it gives.

You don't need a sound card. Onboard is good enough. You just need good speakers.

Get either the Gigabyte P35-DS3R, or the ASUS P5K Deluxe, as they are well suited for the Q6600.

64-bit OS, is not needed. So ditch the 4GB of RAM, as that is not needed as well, unless you're into CAD or any software, of that type.

The Tuniq is great for the Q6600.

A lot of unnecessary spending, going on here.

Get the WD 750GB hard drives instead. They're as fast as the Raptors, and they cost around the same price.

Get Crucial Ballistix DDR2-800. You can't beat it's price, for the amount of performance, it gives.

You don't need a sound card. Onboard is good enough. You would just need good speakers.

Get either the Gigabyte P35-DS3R, or the ASUS P5K Deluxe.

hmm....

Is there really any reason to get vista right now? Everyone has been telling me just to wait. Or should i just stick it out and stay with vista. If it is easy just to switch over from XP i'll just do that but if it isn't i'd rather just install vista now and not deal with all that trouble.

its up to u, xp is better right now but i think sp1 is coming out end of this yr so that should make vista better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom