new build for 18 y.o

Darn it- did not order last night as I was too lazy to find my wallet and place full order on Newegg- now today my cart is empty again . Really !! Done with the Egg -Off to amazon to place order. .

Sounds like a problem with cookies to me.

Or maybe it was trying to tell him something.

If it was just saved to the cart and not a wishlist - most likely cookies. They're probably set to expire rather quickly, as well. So either the browser cleared the cookies over night due to the time expiring for that given cookie, or the browser is set to clear cookies on close (or possibly even corrupted cookies).

Maybe - also shopping on Phone, at work, home PC, etc. so from several different sources. Then today when at work - looked to check out - checked my Newegg cart and the only thing there was the combo. Anyhow- ready to check out on Amazon and I am thinking about the Corsair 300r case rather than the 200r case - it looks to have better front airflow. The case will sit in a entertainment center so "stuff" will be on the sides - so figure for $10 bucks more get a slightly better front airflow case is worth it. Leaving work now = so will check-out at home to see if I have the same issue on Amazon when I log in from a different source or not.

Last edited:
Yep - the entire list was there when I logged in from home. hmmm,,, Anyhow ended up splitting order between newegg and amazon. Will be asking on how to do win10 64bit home OEM install with SSD configuration soon.

Yep - the entire list was there when I logged in from home. hmmm,,, Anyhow ended up splitting order between newegg and amazon. Will be asking on how to do win10 64bit home OEM install with SSD configuration soon.

Insert disc or create bootable USB and boot off of install media and then click "Next" until you get it installed :p.

sounds easy enough- well see. How about using my old hard drives with all games,pics, music,etc. ? since they are formatted on WIN7 - will that matter?

OK- I think everything is here - So just to make sure. I am planning on using the 500 GB Samsung EVO to Load WIN10 on. So , basically install MOBO in case, hook up the PSU, RAM, COoler. But leave regular hard drives uninstalled. Install the SSD via Sata III cable to MOBO and load win10 on it = either by boot menu in the Asrock BIOS or will it auto detect because is is the only drive to put windows on? Is this correct?

Back
Top Bottom