new build for 18 y.o

Wow- that explains things- I was wondering -- WHAT the Heck is going on!! Cart not saving , searches not working ,etc.

OK well now that will change things- I will go look on Other websites for a good mid tower case.

What do you think of the 2 newer Thermaltake cases - F31 and F51?

Last edited:
Hmmm says MIcro ATX MOBO .... will that fit my regular ATX mobo? I like that Manufacturer - how about one that will support a regular ATX MOBO? Now that I am looking elsewhere there are a ton of good looking and function mid tower cases out there.

1) quiet
2) cooling
3) removable dust filters
4) minimalist look and no flashy LED lights. NO window.
5) 2.0/3.0 USB in front with Fan control ( if possible)

Last edited:
I have an EATX in one. There's actually a few pictures on there showing ATX boards with water cooling.

If you want complete minimalist go with a 200r really.

I have an EATX in one. There's actually a few pictures on there showing ATX boards with water cooling.

If you want complete minimalist go with a 200r really.

I have a Corsair 200R and it's always served me well. Though be aware that while the case has a ****load of ventilation (Always a plus), it does gather a fair amount of dust over time. So I would definitely recommend cleaning it every few months (Like you should with any PC anyway :p ) to keep it in optimum condition :)

Well- started as a build for my 18 y.o. he was arguing with me about so much stuff that after a period of time I just said - "well now you can either take my current PC - and I will build a new one for myself or go without". That actually made him happy as he did not want to go to Win10 ,etc. So we had to start all over. LOL

I have a Corsair 200R and it's always served me well. Though be aware that while the case has a ****load of ventilation (Always a plus), it does gather a fair amount of dust over time. So I would definitely recommend cleaning it every few months (Like you should with any PC anyway :p ) to keep it in optimum condition :)
My roomie hasn't cleaned his since I built it in 2014. No joke. It's actually not that dusty. I got him an H55 last year for Christmas and the box has been sitting on the top of his case since.

Darn it- did not order last night as I was too lazy to find my wallet and place full order on Newegg- now today my cart is empty again . Really !! Done with the Egg -Off to amazon to place order. .

Back
Top Bottom