New build!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's on a 600 dollar budget, so if an 8800gts 320 wont do it for crysis, then theres really no other option.

I run Rainbow Six at 1024x768 and all max settings on my 7600GT and pentium D, i get a steady 45 fps not real high but playable.

i'd like to see a screenshot of that for proof. also do you have hdr on? I doubt it.

I run that game at 1440x900 which is effectively less than 1280x1024 and it pretty much cripples my overclocked 7900GT unless i turn the settings down

I run that game at 1440x900 which is effectively less than 1280x1024

But he said 1024x768, which is less than both 1440x900 and 1280x1024 !!!

Maybe he have either AA or AF turned off as well.............

i'd like to see a screenshot of that for proof. also do you have hdr on? I doubt it.

I run that game at 1440x900 which is effectively less than 1280x1024 and it pretty much cripples my overclocked 7900GT unless i turn the settings down
Go search in the pc gaming section i posted screen shots of the game a long time ago. Do you like to argue or what?

Go search in the pc gaming section i posted screen shots of the game a long time ago. Do you like to argue or what?

Nah it's not that I like to argue..it's just that suggesting a card that might not perform as the OP suspects isn't someting I like doing.

And I just looked at those screenies and there were no FPS tags...also HDR is not enabled...and even though HDR is not enabled there is no AA either.

The point I was making before was not that the 320mb card wouldn't be able to play Crysis...it was that to play it smoothly a significant amount of eyecandy might have to be turned down making the game appear much less appealing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom