New build!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nosbusch2005

In Runtime
I just got my RAM today so I was able to finish my build!! It was my first build and everything went great :) The only problem I've found is getting the built in wireless to work, but I just used an old wireless adapter I had and its working. The specs are as follows:

Asus P5B Deluxe WiFi edition
Intel e6600
2GB Crucial Ballistix DDR2 800
eVGA 8800GTS
OCZ GameXstream 700w PSU
Seagate 320 GB HD
Samsung DVD burner
Sceptre 22" Widescreen
Saitek Eclipse II
Stacker STC-T01

I love it!! Just got done playing Oblivion completely maxed out with no problems :) The case is huge to :) almost as tall as my desk!!

Just thought I'd post my good news and thanks to those of you who gave me suggestions and advice :)

Great build....man are you gonna have fun....enjoy it and congrats.

I know what you mean about that case....I have it and it is freakin HUGE!!! Lots of room for alot more goodies to put in it later....I love that it will hold 2 power supplies.

Did you get the crossflow fan for it?

I didn't get the crossflow fan, yet. I'll probably get it later when I start OC'ing. Do you have one? If so does it work pretty slick? I'm a total noob to this whole computer building, OC'ing thing so I like to do my research first so I don't muck anything up :) I studied building the computer for about 6 months :D I don't think I will wait that long before trying to OC though. Don't have to worry about saving money at the same time!! Thanks for the compliments to!!

I have not overclocked yet either.

I do have the crossflow fan. and it works very nice.

It is an easy install and it has 3 speeds or you can turn it off completely.

I found mine at www.coolerguys.com It was in the garage sale items , so i got a great deal on mine :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom