New Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

blewandowski_69

In Runtime
Hello agian, i revamped my old build, i will buy sometime this week, finally, its mainly for games, BF2 HL2 F.E.A.R. etc...Here are my specs, I also have a gig of pc 3200 ram already.

SAPPHIRE 100154L Radeon X1800XT 256MB GDDR3 PCI Express x16 Video Card - Retail

AMD Athlon 64 3000+ Venice 2000MHz HT Socket 939 Processor Model ADA3000BPBOX

ASPIRE X-QPACK-AL/420 Black/Silver Computer Case With Side Panel Window - Retail (with a 420 watt power supply)

I need a motherboard with micro atx form factor. Can anyone recomend one?

Another question, will that aspire power supply handle all of this ok? I dont want to buy a very expensive power supply, though i would preffer antec's power supplies over aspire's anyday. Thanks in advance.

I would get an antect truepower 550.

I have it and its excellent and the voltages are rock solid :)

I would get a 7900 GT KO....I know its like 30 bucks more, but it absolutley whoops the x1800xt:)

As for a motherboard an awsome one for under a 100 is the MSI K8N Neo4-F.

love the cpu, any chance you could up to a 3200, those are known to Overclock nicley:)

Thats probaly a horrible power supply. I wouldn't trust my system with it for 2 seconds.

I need a mobo with a micro atx form factor, i cant seem to find one with the nforce 4 chipset, i dont no anything about the GeForce 6150 chipset, is that good or whats the deal there?

BTW: You can use a motherboard with a Geforce 6150 chipset and disable the onboard video and use you x1800... should not alter the performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom