New budget build.

SiZcO

In Runtime
My computer had for 6 yrs finally quit working not sure if it's mobo or not. But rather just build something more up to date. I'll be using my same gpu so won't need that. What good set up can I get with a budget of 300-400 bucks. I'm a amd fan boy.

Won't really be able to build too much honestly with such a low budget... You can look for a combo deal of a G3258+H81 board and then OC it. Can usually find combo deals for around $80-$100 of that CPU+mobo. That gives you a bit more room for a few other things like RAM. Mostly depends on what you all intend to reuse besides your GPU.

I'm out of the loop I'm just trying to get good advice on a decent amd cpu and mobo I could maybe piece the rest together.

Like I said, mainly depends on what you intend to reuse so that you could put more of the budget to newer parts.

Everything I have is out of date I'd rather buy new parts other then my current gpu. I could probably do 500 budget.

Things like a PSU, case, ect don't necessarily go out of date. Honestly your GPU is way out of date and you want to keep it so that doesn't make much sense.

If you're not a gamer then you could do an i5 4440, H81 board, DDR3 and reuse the rest. Nothing wrong with that 1200, and I'd be willing to bet your PSU is still good too.

Back
Top Bottom