New budget build.

So I am pretty happy, I just sold my friend 150K DOGE coins, and 1.1 mil pandacoins, with $70 for an MSI r9 270x that is only 2 months and a few days old, and it has a warranty of 3 years!

This is an intel build.
I am going to pocket the rest, it will help me recoup my small investment in crypto currencies. The GPU is there as a palceholder for the $70 I will pay my friend.

This is an AMD build for around the same price

I am not sure if I just want to get this. Its better than what I am at now, and I think 4ghz turbo will be enough for gaming, which I do less often now, and my cpu isnt even that important... I think I may go with this. the new consoles, mantle, and Direct X 12 will make my cpu less important also...

what do you think?

sorry for all the diff builds I just want to spend my money wisely

THe i5 4440 is the better investment. Mantle/DX12 is a pipe dream at this moment and even so the Intel rig is similarly priced with better performance. You also still have to take into consideration that the Intel platform has many upgrade paths, AMD doesn't. This may not sound like a big deal now, but for AMD the 8350 is it. Done. Socket 1150 offers you the i7 4770k now and later a 4970k if you actually need it. This will be a big deal later on if/when you're in the same situation you're in now.

Back
Top Bottom