new AMD build

Status
Not open for further replies.

zero4o3

Baseband Member
hey guys, I am putting together an AMD computer for a buddy of mine and was wondering for some input on what I have tossed together so far.

picked up a bundle with an AMD 955 and an ati 5770 for 173

then looked at this combo
Newegg.com - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, LED LCD TV, Digital Cameras and more!
asus m4a79xtd MOBO and ocz 700w power supply for 173 before rebate

with the g skill ripjaw 4 gigs of 1600 ram for 119

we will pick up a cheap hard drive from my work and then I just need to find him a decent case. but just figured I would see what every thinks about the build.

the computer is just going to be used to play FF14 and I am not 100% sure what his budget is but if you have any recomendations for changes let me know

seems to me like a decent amd build. What suggestions are you wanting? Looks like you got pretty good deals too.

I was just posting it to post it and see if anyone chimed in with something they thought was a better value :thumbsup:

well i could give you better parts but they would be individuals and not combos so you would end up paying more, so since you got a couple bundle deals going on there i would say your set! pretty good rig and future proof too except amd will release there c3 lineup . Why ff14? j/w

well i could give you better parts but they would be individuals and not combos so you would end up paying more, so since you got a couple bundle deals going on there i would say your set! pretty good rig and future proof too except amd will release there c3 lineup . Why ff14? j/w

Why not FF14 lol?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom