New 3dmark06 Benchmarks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabb

gone
Futuremark - ORB - Result Analyzer

got about a score of 70 faster when I set my ram timings to 4-4-4-12. My load temperatures are now like 65 celcius while my idle is around 62 celcius ( before I used Rivatuner and set the fan speed to 100%, the idle was 74! and load of god knows what! )

Still thought Im a little dissapointed at my scores for stock performance. Any reasons that could be slowing down my score? I have Vista 32-bit, does anyone remember their stock gtx scores and if Vista affected it negatively?

In terms of mobo temp, its still around mid 50s celcius but cpu temps are kept real low- 20-25 celcius with my vigor monsoon cooler. I can't figure out if my Mobo is heating my gfx card or vice versa...case fans shouldnt be a problem in that I got the NZXT full tower alum zero, which comes with 7 stock case fans.

I've heard that running 3DMark06 with Vista reduces the score a little bit, compared to XP. Which is why you see, most of the high scores, were done under XP.

yup tis true. wouldnt worry too much, overclock that 6600 to 3.2/3.4 and crank whatever yo ucan out of the gtx, you'll be up into the 1200's before you know it.

yup tis true. wouldnt worry too much, overclock that 6600 to 3.2/3.4 and crank whatever yo ucan out of the gtx, you'll be up into the 1200's before you know it.

u mean 12,000; i doubt telling him getting a 1200 on Vista would make him very happy ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom