never buy from tigerdirect never ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

æArchOAngelæ

Daemon Poster
ok so far everything i bought from tiger direct has broke, and theyre warrenty sucks. i bought some LTB 90$ headset fromt hen at the store itself i got them christmas and they have been great no problems with them, then all of a sudden like 10 mins i took them off my head went and got some water and the put then back on, then it was all scratchy and nasty sounding. just a buyer warning. newegg all the way for US people

It's most likely just a faulty set of headphones, the retailer is never responsible for this unless they physically appeared to be damaged upon purchase. Contact the manafacturer and work something out.

idk ive just never been satisfied with anything from tigerdirect, yet i buy from them anyways, when you walk in you should see the condition of all the boxes the pople who work their dont know anything about the products they sell.

lol, you blame your faulty headset on tiger direct. Headsets are very figity things. i have for my computer and i bought it from the store just down the street. i have a small problem with it because the connector is a little loose in the sound port. i dont blame my local computer store for that though. unless tiger direct has actually snapped your headset in half i wouldnt blame that headset inccident on them. but i could be wrong. i just ordered an evga 7900 gt superoverclocked from them, once it arives we will see if they are as bad as you say.

socom you order, i go to the store as i have a store down the road, i can see how the products are being handled (not so good) boxes are smashed the product package is all to peices and things are thrown to the their destination on the shelves. half the products are not even in the package most of them are on the ground or in some 5 year old hands with ice cream usually tooti fruity or coco bonanza. so when i purchase things i figure the back of the shelf still in package with dust is ok, i guess not

I have bought once from TigerDirect, although I prefer Newegg, and they have very good customer service ans exchange policies. I exchaged a XfX 7900GT for a BFG 7900GT and they were right on top of the refund and shipped the BFG out next day air and didn't even charge me for the shipping!! People have said the same thing about Newegg! Look at the comments on the BFG 7900gt on their Website. Come on.....sheesh!!!

I bought alot of stuff from tiger before, nothing has gone wrong. It's not so bad. But recently I did change to Newegg, because they deliver way faster, since one of their warehouses is in NJ and I'm in NY. I get the product the next day, compared to tiger which takes 3-5 days.

Both of those companies have made mistakes on my orders.

Tigerdirect's errors have been minor for the most part and they at least took steps to keep my business. latest issue: I spotted a DVD priced at 99 cents so I threw it on my order. I recently recieved an email informing me that they had to cancel that item, but that they would give me $2 credit on my next order.

Newegg's errors have been much larger (I've posted about it so I won't go into it again) and they did nothing to win back my business afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom