Network Adapter PCI-Express 2 x RJ45 can it bridge with Xbox 360

Kramscyth

Beta member
I like to get a Network Adapter PCI-Express for my computer because I like to bridge my computer and xbox 360. Im in a college dorm and the internet is a wired network and can't use routers. But I think I can us the computers birdging to use my xbox 360 on the internet.

My question is can a Network Adapter PCI-Expess bridge one or multiple computers and consoles?

Actually it does work. You only need a single port regular gigabit ethernet card to do it.

Plug your internet into your main port on your computer and set it to "home" if you have Windows 7. Then plug your Xbox into your cards port. Now, right click on your computers main connection with the internet and go to properties. From here you will see a sharing tab. Share your connection with the card that has your Xbox. This will assign an IP address to your Xbox and it will see internet. I have done this with my own Xbox and wire + wireless internet before as well as other PCs. You can also do this with a little hub or switch so they can't find out if you have more ports coming of their wall port.

Back
Top Bottom