neeeeed help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I skimmed through that first sentence, and didn't notice year-and-a-half..

Ok, then you've got to change your build..

Nehalem Processor
X58 board
HD 5 series will probably be out then or the GTX 300 series

I skimmed through that first sentence, and didn't notice year-and-a-half..

Ok, then you've got to change your build..

Nehalem Processor
X58 board
HD 5 series will probably be out then or the GTX 300 series

^sweet.at the moment im just getting idea's flowing for componetet's the earlier i start thinking about em the more i'll know about em when time comes to start the build.oh and i'll probably get my locall computer shop to build it up for me because i dont know enough about computer's to do everything my self haha

Nehalem is the code name for Intels new processors but it may be changed when they go into production. Make sure the cpu is the Bloomfield core.

Add 3x2gb of whatever speed of DDR3 is the standard at that time to the list vernong started.

Intel's 16-32 core Larrabee graphics card might be out by then so it may be an option

Nehalem is the code name for Intels new processors but it may be changed when they go into production. Make sure the cpu is the Bloomfield core.

Add 3x2gb of whatever speed of DDR3 is the standard at that time to the list vernong started.

Intel's 16-32 core Larrabee graphics card might be out by then so it may be an option

coool

i also live in aus, msy isnt an online store so they always require you to order in parts etc, i dont like it so i buy online through these sites.

ITSdirect – Buy Systems & Parts at Australia's Only Service Based Online Computer Superstore! prob best online site in australia
Mwave Australia: Buy & Save in more than one way at Mwave!
PC Case Gear, Quality case accessories and components
TekCorp - Best Products and Technologies Online > sell g.skill ram :)

soo dose this mean i have to order parts in by my self instead of the locall pc shop.this is a lot off topic but do you have a myspace.i'll look at those web sits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom