Needing a new gaming laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

wirercx

Baseband Member
Hi there!

I am in desprate need of a new gaming laptop just because my other one is about 3 years old and starting to "go".

So If anyone could reccomend an almost top-of-the-line or actually top-of-the-line laptop, that would be great!

Thanks,
Wirercx

PS I just saw this computer company called WidowPC. Are they any good?

voodoopc makes a crazy gaming laptop. Tried one myself, and started crying because I can't afford one at the moment. www.voodoopc.net

However if you're looking for a transportable gaming solution, I'd recommend my own company, www.eminentpc.net

I've been building SFF's for a looong time.

Thanks for the reply. I will definatley check out the voodoo laptop situation. But I have heard that their video drivers are not compatible with some game. Is that true or is it a thing in the past?

And sorry but i am not looking for a SFF computer. I need a pure laptop/notebook.

There's a fundamental flaw with what your asking. You see, your using the word "gaming" and "laptop" in the same sentence.

woot6600GT said:
There's a fundamental flaw with what your asking. You see, your using the word "gaming" and "laptop" in the same sentence.

This might sound a bit newbish, but, I don't get it.........:eek:

woot6600GT said:

listen bud. the new Dell XPS laptops are amazing for gaming. I played on them at the summer CPL event and they play better than my system!

Delll is evil never buy one if your going to game. Voodoo and other company make better then Dell's crap.

PatrickK said:
listen bud. the new Dell XPS laptops are amazing for gaming. I played on them at the summer CPL event and they play better than my system!

Yeah... Buy a Dell!!! Dell is awesome.

More people need to buy DELL'S.

Why??? Am i crazy? nope...

The more Dell's people buy, the busier I become... That's right.
Last month i've serviced at least 10 Dell's. All vaious issues.

Failed HDD's, Memory errors, Failed PSU's, Memory channels dead,
Failed CD-ROMS, Overheating and endless amounts of software/operating system issues.

Why don't they just call Dell's Customer Support? LOL - They do... But after sitting on the phone for hours trying to understand what the hell this guy is saying??? So they give up and call me...

I love it...

Thanks Dell for being so absolutely cheap and providing the worst customer service for your garbage cheap products...

I love America... Guys like me can make a living cleaning up someone else's crap!!!

HAVOC2k5 said:
Yeah... Buy a Dell!!! Dell is awesome.

More people need to buy DELL'S.

Why??? Am i crazy? nope...

The more Dell's people buy, the busier I become... That's right.
Last month i've serviced at least 10 Dell's. All vaious issues.

Failed HDD's, Memory errors, Failed PSU's, Memory channels dead,
Failed CD-ROMS, Overheating and endless amounts of software/operating system issues.

Why don't they just call Dell's Customer Support? LOL - They do... But after sitting on the phone for hours trying to understand what the hell this guy is saying??? So they give up and call me...

I love it...

Thanks Dell for being so absolutely cheap and providing the worst customer service for your garbage cheap products...

I love America... Guys like me can make a living cleaning up someone else's crap!!!

HAHAHAHA thats funny you a tech support guy for them lol :p. YOur jstu going to love this aren't you if he dare gets a Dell.:p :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom