Needed your thoughts on my newest build.

Status
Not open for further replies.

-RockMan-

Banned
Newegg.com - AMD A6-3670K Unlocked Llano 2.7GHz Socket FM1 100W Quad-Core Desktop APU with DirectX 11 Graphic AMD Radeon HD 6530D AD3670WNGXBOX

Newegg.com - MSI A55M-P35 FM1 AMD A55 (Hudson D2) Micro ATX AMD Motherboard

Newegg.com - Kingston HyperX 4GB 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 Desktop Memory Model KHX1600C9D3/4G
X2= 44.96.

The heatsink fan that came with it is very quite, the tempature for this cpu is below 20c even withit being cold outside.
Its been folding quite fast even at 2.7ghz, my ppd should show the results by 8am when its done folding after 2 days nonstop.

The PSU and graphics card will have to wait abit.
Yes, I have had my eye on socket fm1 and I wanted to see how well the reviews stack up for it.
Besides that, I wont be looking into a nw build for quite a long time after this past weekend.

Pictures may not be offered yet working on some wiring issues again.

Yeah, I would have picked it up last friday morning, but I was on a short 150.00 budget.
Thankfull that 2 customers of mine from ebay gave me their late payment that cut down on mostly the mobo part and partially cpu.

As of right now, I cannot upgrade my psu or graphics card for now, that HD 6670 wants a minimum of 400watts, my raid max 450.00 will barely cover that much of it.

About to change the grease late tonight and install the new ram, once I have everything finallised, I pare up my APU 3670 in the Super Pi thread and see what magic I get or anything at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom