NEEDED: Mobo for 3800X2 and radeon 1900 xt

Status
Not open for further replies.
im just saying that in the long run this is better to buy. wont need to upgrade the mobo for a while. and 666 is the sign of the devil lol

fine get the lanparty but in a years time u might need a better. i wont hav to upgrade for atleast 2 years. so i will hav saved more money on the mobo. your choice.

yes, get a crossfire board........great advice.

first off, as everyone already mentioned, SLI and Xfire is a waste of money. Secondly if u ARE going to SLi or Xfire, wtf would u do Xfire? SLi is way better. Thirdly, if u are going to SLi why wouldnt u get a DFI Lanparty UT Ultra-D, all u need is a dull pencil and BAM u got SLi.

Dwayne good choice on the DFi Lanparty, dont forget to post pics and benchmarks.

DwayneDays said:
also getting the actual ati as its 512 and the sapphire oinly had 3 reviews

sapphire has 512 as well...

and sapphire only had 3 reviews was cuz ppl were buying the OEM and not the retail.. and the OEM has more and better reviews than the ATI.. the sapphire retail is also a good $20 cheaper than ati.

in the end its irrelevant cuz they all rock!!

john3 said:

first off, as everyone already mentioned, SLI and Xfire is a waste of money. Secondly if u ARE going to SLi or Xfire, wtf would u do Xfire? SLi is way better.

I hate it when people say that SLi is so much better than xfire especially when they dont back it up with any reasons. Can u justify this argument? Just because SLi is more known than xfire doesnt make it any better. and considering ATI has the best card out at the moment then xfire is currently better than SLi.

Ok then, why dont you justify that Crossfire is better then SLI. Just because they have the crown for best card doesnt mean their crossfire does better then SLI

I never said it did, did i? exactly. whereas john3 obviously thinks SLi is better. I dont know any bad things about them really they both are good. The only reason i prefer crossfire is because you can use 2 different cards so you dont have to fork out a load of money at one time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom