need you opnion

Status
Not open for further replies.

zenyora

Daemon Poster
i meet this guy on computer forum.com he have an fx 57 san diego
he want to sell it me for $250,i looked every where its like $1000 the cheapest ,he says its brand new....i asked him to put it on ebay but he says he doesnt have an account..he want to do it via westren union
i realy dont know if he i trying to scam me..what do you think

if it were me i wouldnt it buy it from him. did he show you any pictures or anything. ? did he just say he ahd an fx-57 and he wants to give it to you for 250 bucks. that sounds a little shady to me

im just saying he might just want your money. would you really just want to give a guy 250 dollars

hes giong to take your money and RUN!

will he did send pics but it can one that have..ya i think its somewhat shady 2 ..i mean when i asked him why its that cheap he said h buy bulk ..i mean its $250 it may sound like nothing for some people but its a lot to me...
so lets say i bought it..it wasnt an fx what can i do

PZEROFGH said:
im just saying he might just want your money. would you really just want to give a guy 250 dollars

hes giong to take your money and RUN!
but with westren union i will have his contact ..but can i do something about it if he didnt send it..

thats what i mean. you might be getting a penitum 1 processor. what can you do. no REFUNDS. you can buy it from him if you want. but im just trying to save you your 250 bucks and not buy it from him cause hes cheating you out. or maybe he took all the pins from underneath the 57 lol

zenyora said:
but with westren union i will have his contact ..but can i do something about it if he didnt send it..

i dont know about western union but if you have his contacts im guessing you can just go to the police or something. but he probably is using an alias

ya he is saying ill include insured shipping....and he keep saying that with westren union contact i can call the cops if i didnt get what we agreed upon..but he is in florida and i am in milwaukee...can i do that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom