need water cooling suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazieaznboi

Daemon Poster
my case fans are finally dieing but i dont want to replace them because i have 4 case fans. thats almost the price of a good danger den kit. i have decided to go WC so is there any kits you guys want to suggest me?

EDIT: nevermind i just realized how expensive these danger den kits are. so do you guys have any good suggestions for a good BUDGET WC kit? willing to spend around $200 CND

Don't touch the bigwater. You get what you pay for and the Bigwater may look good but many people can attest to the fact that it has problems and does not cool that well. You pay for a cheap water kit and you are risking stuff. It's the same with buying a cheap PSU.

why did you even buy those things in the first place??????????? lolz though you were on a budget lolz well Thermaltake makes some good WC systems from what ive heard.....

Thermaltake Big Water SE Liquid Cooling System CL-W0005-01 at TigerDirect.com

if i cheap out on fans, my computer will sound like a vacumm because of the 5 fans. the silverstone fans are only 17dBA and they offer high CFM.

Sora, i saw you over at psp-hacks.com. anyways do you have any WC kit that is around 200$?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom