Need Video Card, Case, Mouse and Keyboard Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

r3vo1ution1991

Baseband Member
Hey all, i was recently looking up video cards that someone on this forum recommended, but the ones he did recommend got very hot....70 @ idle....and i was wondering if there were ne other video cards that u would recommend, along with ne cases, mouses, or keyboards u would also recommend....and right now, i already know what im goin to buy 4 everthing else, and right now its about $1000 w/o the case, video card, keyboard and mouse.....trying to keep it between $1000-$1500 tyvm

So you want us to recommend a case, video card, keyboard and mouse?

What will this computer be used for?

How long do you want it to last for?

Can you post your other parts so that we can see if they are compatible/good for your build.

This computer will be used 4 gaming....i want it to last @ least year and a half, maybe two....other parts:
Motherboard:DFI Lanparty DK X48-T2RS LGA 775 Intel X48 ATX
Processor:Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 Kentsfield 2.4 GHz LGA 775
PSU:Corsair CMPSU-650TX 650W ATX12V
CPU Fan:OCZ Ocztvend2 120mm Rifle CPU Cooler
Internal HD:Western Digital Caviar Blue WD800JD 80GB 7200 RPM 8MB Cache
Desktop Memory:G.Skill 4GB (2x2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR 800 (PC2 6400)
Sound Card:Sound Blaster XtremeGAmer Fatal1ty Professional Series

I wouldn't go with that case, I'd go with the thermaltake.

I recieved that case, had everything plugged in(Yes it was correct).
And the fan caught on fire due to it overloading itself and almost caught my whole brand new computer on fire.

Had to send everything back.

Save yourself the trouble.

Plus the Xigmatek Rifle won't fit in your case with the case panel on the side, you have to remove the side fan anyways.

I would of gone for the aurora's or the cosmos. Nevertheless you'll need one fan for the exhaust. Those intake/side fans are going to keep your components nice and cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom