Need something that monitors CPU and GPU temps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disillusion

Daemon Poster
I need a program that will monitor CPU and GPU temperature for my new rig. I want something that preferably sits in the task bar so that I can always have an eye on my temps.

Motherboard monitor is starting to get really old now, and it's hard to find a motherboard model that will work for you anymore.

I would also like for it to have a way to record and store highest temperatures so that I can check them after exiting a game or something.

well speedfan will sit on the taskbar and monitor temps for you. all you would need is a program that monitors temps and keeps a graph of them which I'm sure wouldn't be hard to find. I just don't know any off the top of my head. but for the first part speedfan works nicely

didn't your motherboard come with a utility. Check your motherboard cd again and look for utilities. My old gigabyte motherboard came with one, my Asus motherboard came with one, and now my biostar motherboard came with one as well.

speed fan actually keep a graph for u in one of the tabs. it will tell u then start time and and will display a graph over the time that u first openeed the program

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom