need some (well actually a lot of) help plzzzzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
The mouse and keyboard you can downgrade if you want, you don't need a gaming keyboard if you're not gonna use the macros, extra ports, etc. Microsoft 600 wired is perfectly fine, and a heck of a lot cheaper.
Speakers, again not sure if you want 5.1 or just 2.1
Lastly, that monitor can probably be cheaper. I just put it in there because I've got the same model at work :p it's good, but like I say you could probably sub in a different 23" monitor with very similar specs for cheaper.
edit: oh, and just realised I'm missing a 3rd party CPU cooler. You'll want that for WHEN (not if lol) you overclock your CPU. That should only be an extra 60-80 bucks tho.
screenshot20110701at120.png

If you feel comfortable with assembling it. I have to agree with S0ULphIRE. Since you can afford it there is no reason not to go intel. Sure I love AMD but that doesn't mean you should:) Do whats right for you man. If you want the best it's intel right now. As he has it spec'd that rig will play any and all games @ max settings for now and the foreseeable future.

The mouse and keyboard you can downgrade if you want, you don't need a gaming keyboard if you're not gonna use the macros, extra ports, etc. Microsoft 600 wired is perfectly fine, and a heck of a lot cheaper.
Speakers, again not sure if you want 5.1 or just 2.1
Lastly, that monitor can probably be cheaper. I just put it in there because I've got the same model at work :p it's good, but like I say you could probably sub in a different 23" monitor with very similar specs for cheaper.
edit: oh, and just realised I'm missing a 3rd party CPU cooler. You'll want that for WHEN (not if lol) you overclock your CPU. That should only be an extra 60-80 bucks tho.
screenshot20110701at120.png

looks great i'd probably put in a solid state hard drive for the OS and i'd want a little bit more ram then that and did you forget that i need to go online via wireless (thanks though, cause now i know what hardware i need)

It's pretty much what I'd get if I was gonna build me a rig except I'd get a second 1TB hdd and a better mobo that can handle the extreme OC runs I like doing :grin:

I would recommend Newegg and you can find step by step guides on youtube. What size screen do you want and what games do you want to play?

Newegg can't ship outside the U.S & Canada, and only accepts US credit cards. Such ********.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom