Need some upgrade help
Hello, my first post on the forum. i do not really know if my PC is a High performance computer, but it runs pretty much everything.
I'm from Norway, so i'm sorry if my english isn't perfect.
My current setup:
- Cooler Master HAF 932 Black Big Tower
- Corsair Powersupply 750W Black, ATX/EPS,
- MSI P45 NEO-F, P45, Socket-775, DDR2,
- Intel Core2 Duo E8600 3,33GHz
- NorthQ 3580 Water Cooling Kit
- Corsair TWIN2X PC6400 DDR2 4GB KIT CL5
- XFX GeForce GTX 275 640M 896MB PhysX
- Samsung SpinPoint MF1 160GB 7200RPM (Operativ System disc atm, got 2x 1TB discs mounted as well.)
If my monitors is interesting as well, i dualscreen a 24" BenQ FullHD LCD and a 24" BenQ FullHD LED. Im editing alot of pictures, im a part time photographer, so i need a good computer.
After i bought the PC listed above, i've changed the 240mm fan in the side with 4 120mm Zalman fans with a Zalman Fan controller (capable to controll 6 fans)
I've gotten alot of bluescreens after this upgrade, and i asume its the PSU that is to small. Im therefor upgrading to;
- Corsair HX 1000W PSU
I also want a ASUS Rampage Extreme, X48, Socket-775 mainboard, and DDR 1600Mhz RAM, but im not sure that it will work properly together. I'm sure you guys have alot more experience about this than i do, so please help me...
Btw, im gonna upgrade to i7 920 and SLI GTX 285 or something later.