Need some help in deciding which monitor to buy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kittycatt

Beta member
Hey guys i'm new here, Looking at buying a new monitor but I don't know much about them, I'm looking at these two:
MSY Online
and MSY Online
I was liking the first one till I heard that 2ms was better for gaming, which I have later learned doesn't really matter much and I won't be able to tell, But I'm thinking if the 2ms one is cheaper anyway I should go for that? What do you guys think!

Also looking at buying a new keyboard and was looking at this comparison chart:
Razer Lycosa Vs Razer Arctosa Comparison Chart
I was looking at buying the Arctosa buy heard that it's basically a Lycosa with a few parts ripped out and I should definately go for the Lycosa, but getting the Lycosa is alot more money and all I can really tell is it only has a few more visual features like backlighting and stuff, What do you guys think about the Arctosa also?
Thanks! :)

Well the 1st monitor you linked to is Out of Stock and seeing as how this is the end of the year, they may come out with a newer model before they ever restock that model. The LG looks like a good monitor.

Keyboard can be a bit more personal, you may not like what I like. But I think you'll be happy with the Arctosa.

I would have to suggest for you to get the ASUS. Like you mentioned before the response time is so fast that you probably won't be ably to see the difference by the naked eye.

ASUS makes tons on computer parts and is regarded (at least to me) to be very durable and worth the money.

I have an LG TV so I know what LG would bring to the table but I still suggest ASUS.

Even if it is out of stock on that page you can always find the same model on google.

I agree with the previous post, keyboards are a personal choice. I personally get a logitech keyboard when I need to upgrade. I've had a working wireless logitech mouse and keyboard for the past 6 years with no problems what so ever.

Good Luck.

It's in stock at a few stores near me though :) was leaning more to the asus one so will probably get that unless I go in and see something about it that's mega amazing, and I also think i'll go with the Arctosa looks very nice :D thanks guys!

edit - The ASUS monitor says resolution 1920 x 1080, the LG one says nothing, is this because i don't know much about them and i'm missing something? :S

The Arcosta is nice, but have you checked out the new Black Widow mechanical keyboards Razer just put out?
Razer | For Gamers. By Gamers.

The regular version is in stock but the ultimate version won't be in for a while due to the volume of response.

And I would go with the Asus, too.

"Full HD 1080p Resolution" = 1920 x 1080. ;)

Ooooh, just seen that other razer one, Would it be worth it in your guys opinion for the extra $20 or whatever it will be from arctosa > blackwidow? :)

They are basicaly the exact same keyboard the only difference is it looks like the blackwidow's keyboard lights up so you can see the keys in the dark. If you will be in a dark room a lot then you might want to ge the blackwidow. I'd go with the Arctosa however.

The BlackWidow is a mechanical keyboard whereas the Lycosa/Artosa are not. It uses mechanical switches to register keystrokes and it much more precise than the other two. It also has the "clicking" of the switches when you type, much like the old IBM keyboards that people are still crazy about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom