Wow ! Lots of stuff to check out for me!
Thanks so much, guys ! I appreciate your help!
I will most likey order/buy my PC from this site:
Basisonderdelen bij MyCom
I do think they have a good choice of parts.
What do you guys say?
And what do you think of the PC part-list I posted a few posts back:
* RAM: DDR3-RAM: 3072MB DDR3-1333 Corsair/Kingston/Infineon (original)/A-DATA
* OS: Microsoft Windows XP Professional Edition
* DVD-Writer: Plextor PX-820SA; SATA (DVD-R(W), DVD+R(W); DVD-RAM; Dual-Layer)
* Keyboard,mouse: Logitech or Microsoft Optical Wheel Mouse USB an keyboard
* hard disc: 3 pieces: Seagate Barracuda 500GB (32MB [!!] Cache; SATA; 5years warranty); 2 HDs set up in RAID-0
* case: Chieftec MIDI-Tower DX-01WD (dampened)
* case-cooler: Papst cooler 8412N/2GMLE
* graphics card: Asus EAH3650 Silent Magic; 512MB (PCIe 16x; 2x DVI (VGA via adaptor); Video (Composite/S-Video); DualHead; passive cooling; uses one PCI-slot due to Heatpipe-cooling; HDTV)
* motherboard: Gigabyte EX58-DS4 (Intel X58-Chipset; Socket 1366; max. 24GB DDR3 RAM (max. DDR3-1066); 8x SATA/300; 1x IDE/133 (2 devices); 1x GigaLAN; 1x Firewire (TI-Chip; 2x 6-pin plug sockets); 1x PCIe x1; 1x PCIe x4; 2x PCIe 2.0 x8; 1x PCIe 2.0 x16; 2x PCI; 2x PS/2; max. 12x USB2; passive Chipset-cooling; 1x serial; 4 years of warranty after registering)
* power supply: Corsair HX-520W
* Processor: Core i7-920 2,66GHz 8MB Cache In-A-Box
It is from a German site, so I translated the parts that needed translation, I hope it makes sense.
What do you guys think of this rig?
It costs 1530 Euro which is about 1960 US$.
Is it a good price?
I could also change things, it's fully customizeable, this is just one of their ready-to-go offers.
If I should change anything, what would you suggest I change?