Need A PSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
See if you can find the 400 Watt Fortron for 39.99 USD or the fortron 450 Watt 49.99 USD.

Both are really cheap and well built.

cyrax said:
Check out this one:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16817153023

It's cheaper, and it's a better brand.

I hate to Break the bad news to you, but TT is not a better brand.

TT Look flashy and such but on the inside they are Crap. ;)

And If you Look Closely you will see that it Preforms Less then the two I posted about. The ones I posted also have Dual 12V rails as the one you posted does not. Sure its 30 More watts and costs the Same as the one of lower wattage I posted, but Wattage isn't everything and Its cheaper for a reason, Its a TT. :p

so you guys think i should get this ? my friend said he is scared that the PSU might not handle it and deal with some constant resetting..i just need this PSU to last me for a long time

quest1on said:
so you guys think i should get this ? my friend said he is scared that the PSU might not handle it and deal with some constant resetting..i just need this PSU to last me for a long time

It all depends what the components of the System Are, But I wouldn't get the One you posted.

Look for Fortron or Enermax, they are resonably Cheap and good Quality.

the one on the link is forton
the things that the PSU is gonna be powering is
X1600 PRO
AMD 2.00ghz
1 gig+256
and fans and crap LOL i gues

Your will want AT LEAST a 450 Watt power supply, preferably 500 watts or even 550 watts. I don't know the Minimum for the 1600, But Im sure its more then 450 Watts.

Ok, I didn't see it, I just saw Sparkle, I guess Sparkles are rebranded Fortons or vis versa.

But you need AT LEAST 450 watts and Im not even sure on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom