Need Pre-built Gaming Computer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

deshano

Beta member
Hello, I am not to savvy on building computers. So please don't recommend me building one.
I would like to know what I could get for 800$-1000$
I would like a Gaming computer.
Doesn't have to be just a tower. I could do a laptop also.
I've got a couple in mind.
Newegg.com - Acer Predator AG3610-UR10P (PT.SHBP2.002) Desktop PC Intel Core i7 2600(3.40GHz) 8GB DDR3 2TB HDD Capacity NVIDIA GeForce GT 530 Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit
Newegg.com - iBUYPOWER Gamer EXTREME 569D3 Desktop PC AMD FX-Series FX-6100(3.3GHz) 8GB DDR3 1TB HDD Capacity NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 2GB Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit
ASUS N53SN-XR2 15.6 Black Notebook at CircuitCity.com

I don't need one that can run everything on max settings.
But that would be nice.
I would just to run all of the new games at a smooth fps.

So please could you recommend me a good pre-built gaming computer?

Thanks so much!

(I am from USA // Ohio )

Could you explain to me why it's better?
Still wanna learn about specs a bit more.

For gaming computers, using the same budget, desktops will always be > laptops.

Between the two desktops:
The Acer you're paying a premium for a processor you won't utilize the full potential of with gaming, so essentially wasting $. The video card in it is not terrible, but considering this is a gaming computer you can do better for the money you're paying out.
The iBuypower has a less powerful processor, but gaming is more video card reliant anyway, so no big loss. The video card is much better than the one in the Acer.

Other than that they're pretty similar, 8GB of RAM, DVD/CD burner, on-board audio, and 1-2TB hard drives.

Personally would get this one (if I still bought pre-built):
Newegg.com - CyberpowerPC Gamer Xtreme 1315 Desktop PC Intel Core i5 2500K(3.30GHz) 8GB DDR3 1TB HDD Capacity NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 (1 GB) Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Has the Intel i5 2500K, arguably the best gaming processor available (and its overclockable!), and the GTX 560 video card, which is the best of the two above.
And you still get a 1TB hard drive, DVD/CD burner, 8GB of RAM, on-board sound, etc...

Thanks so much.
I can differentiate the processors I also don't get how i7 is better than i5.
But I thank you very much.
I will be most likely buying this system :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom