Need a new PSU soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhcp

Banned
Unless it is critical, I prefer not to have a corsair (unless it has just one rail).
It's a PC that, according to PSU wattage calculators, uses from 450-560W (some devices plugged and unplugged often). Need a high perf. one. Specs in my sig. Got a bunch of molex devices (like 6 or 7) and I will get a new SATA drive soon (making the count 2 after that). I just apparently found out it's a MicroATX mobo (according to the case-mobo screw placements). Standard 24 PIN, just look up MSI K9N Neo-F V3, there's the specs. O yea, budget = $0.0000001-$100 (Please include shipping.)

MS-7369-010.jpg

^ My mobo(close I think at least it's a neo-f) ^

Newegg.com - CORSAIR CMPSU-750TX 750W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Compatible with Core i7 Power Supply - Power Supplies $99 after mail-in rebates.

Or, there's the 650W version is $79.99 after rebates. Newegg.com - CORSAIR CMPSU-650TX 650W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Compatible with Core i7 Power Supply - Power Supplies

But how come you don't want to go Corsair? I can wholeheartedly recommend them. They're best for the price, once warranties come into consideration. If you're sure you don't want to go Corsair though, you may want to look at PC Power & Cooling, I believe them to be a brand equally as good as Corsair.

Bottom one looks good, but probably the day before I plan to buy it, it's gonna go up to like $200, don't know why, newegg just does that. Well I'm gonna shutdown for tonight cya.

I suggest that PP&C. I just bought one from newegg, for an older computer, and it will probably be switched to my new computer. Great brand, and I have never had problems with them in the past.

Whats wrong with corsair? The 750 is probably the best deal you can get when it comes to psu's.

I think there is only a $5 difference...but either way, debating a moot point considering I can't order US anyways. Both are extremely solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom