Need new help....

Status
Not open for further replies.

computer-dumb

Solid State Member
Ok...im the least knowledgable computer person on here...i want to build a beasty gaming computer..for a 2000-2500 budget i want the best with that budget...and nothing left out...thanks.

No offense....but if you are the least knowledgable computer person then maybe you would be better off having someone build for you or buying a 'packaged' computer.

Anyhow...if you are set on building then you could get a great machine for that budget. What will the computer be used for? Are you going to be mostly gaming?

Hmm, with all that, you know you can get AMD Athlon X2 and like Dual 7800GTs, and 2 GB of performance RAM...beastly it will be...sry for double post.

wow... i really want to jump on newegg at the moment to build a 2000-2500 dollar computer O_O.. but im at school and not even supposed to be online.. i will do it when i get home at 3 central time..

*jumps aroudn for joy :D*
P.S. iv been waiting for a budget like this :D:D

you can become alot more knowledgable if you read around on these forums and other computer-related websites, search google, etc.... it's not too terribly confusing. :nerd:

I'm sure plenty of people on here would not hesitate to list you 10-15 of the most expensive parts out there. But what good will that do you when you have to assemble it, maintain it, and troubleshoot it? You'll have to ask someone else for help, pay someone for this, for that, etc.

Try to gain even minimal knowledge on computers...I promise it'll make your life alot easier, especially if you plan on spending that kind of money! :D

I found that Tom's Hardware Guide was very informative and easy to understand. I learned a lot there.

synergy what do u mean...build...i dont know how to do that...and i dont know how to format a new comp...Are there any websites out there that can sell a packaged computer thats insanely good for gaming???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom