need a new build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrysamere

Baseband Member
hello tech's i have been using my old computer for about 7 years now and its about time to let this baby go to a friend, specs were like p4 x1950 pro 2 gb corsair ddr pc 3200, 450 watt nothing major... lasted me alot and i played most of the new games with highest settings.

i want to make a new build WITH moniter keyboard, speakers, and mouse included.... im picky about monitor...

my budget is about 800-1000 bucks!! im in the US, NY.

what build do you guys recommend.. i would love to over clock everything. and PLZ NO AMD PROCESSORS..

P.S i dont need windows xp, i already have xp pro.

thx

You would have fun w/ an e2200 or an e2180 teamed up w/ a p35 board. Preferably Gigabye ds3l or the Abit IP35-e

Edit: What size monitor do you plan on getting and how much gaming are you doing?

i want a good 22 inch, good res and small ms, i only use computer for serious gaming. o and i was planning on checking q6600 or e8400? 45nm is good aint it? also please recommend a good full tower very large case plz

I don't know... but to me, those "wants" seems out of reach for your price range...

best I could do was $957, shipping and case NOT included yet, granted there are some MIR... not counting those at the moment
also considering full towers(new) are usually 100+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom