Need a little help on picking a case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMBiEN22

Solid State Member
Been shopping around and getting into my build and really really want to buy ASAP but don't wana rush throught it too fast. I have found a couple cases i really like but some have some cons to me.

First, Antec Twelve Hundred :cool: Is a great case but i cannot get over the fact that it does not have a rear CPU window that errrkksss me so much!

Second, Cool Master HAF 932 :devil: Which has the window that would make a n00b like my self feel right at home installing a new after market HSF or WC. Only con which is probably me being too uptight is that it does not come with filters for the fans to collect dust... but i have seen after market dust filters.

As you can see i am willing to spend upwards around 160$ for a case but i want to get my moneys worth and get OPTIMAL airflow as well as space and accessibility. My MOBO is a p6x58d Premium. (standard ATX board)

Questions, comments, suggestions wanted!

if you go with the HAF 932 i highly recommend you pay the extra money for the black painted interrior... makes a computer look so much sharper!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom