Need to know about good non-overclocking motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flanker

Banned
I need to know more motherboard that are good for non-overclockers. I've been coming across people that don't want to overclock, so I can't just recommend the Uber-complicated Ultra-D to them, so I need to know more reg. reliable Athlon 64 mobos.

Any Sempron/Sempron 64 mobos would also be appreciated.

I have a Gigabyte GA-K8NS Ultra skt939 Nforce3 mobo. I have found it to be an excellent mobo. It is reliable, inexpensive, performs well, and has a lot of nice features.

I would recommend Gigabyte boards with an Nforce3 or Nforce4 chipset. And, in case you were wondering, they do do very basic overclocking stuff, but nothing compared to the DFI Lanparty boards.

get them an uber-complicated ultra-D board, I hear they are fairly easy :p

Go with something like from MSI boards...their latest boards are even decent for overclocking but for the most part they are just overall reliable and decent motherboards for the non-overclocker...although honestly if they aren't going into the BIOS anyway then theres nothing complicated about the DFI boards...it's only once you start looking at the RAM options alone that your brain begins to explode :D

MSI K8N Neo4-F is the best overall cheap budget board, it works,
DFI Lanparty SLI-DR / Ultra-D is the best, regardless of overclocking or not.
Chaintech VNF-4 Ultra's are good, but can come DOA too much.
Soltek SL-NF4PRO-939 is an awsome board too.

Id say go for gigabyte if not overclocking there reliable depending on how much you want to spend go for :

Gigabyte K8NXP-9 nForce4 Ultra

Gigabyte K8NF-9 nForce4

Gigabyte K8NSC-939 nForce3

what can i say i love gigabyte id make love to my motherboard if it didnt hurt so much :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom