Need inner dimensions

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuaziBee

Daemon Poster
I'm building a new rig for the GF and I need to know if her 9800GTX will fit into this case. If anybody has one (of the ilk) and knows either if it will fit or what the dimensions to the lower HDD cage is I would love to know. Drilling out pop rivets isn't very fun.

Looks like it will barely fit to me. But thats a complete guestimation. But removing that lower HD bay would definately allow for it, and you could use the top 2 3.5 bays to house the HD's, as much fun as that is lol.

Are the PCIe 6pin power slots on the top or side of your GPU?

Nevermind. Found a testimonial on it.

"This is a beautiful case; it's a really pretty color and I like the textured radial pattern on the door. I was skeptical of the plastic clips to hold the drives in at first, but they actually work really well (because the structural part isn't plastic). The case is nicely constructed (not full of sharp edges) and spacious inside (an EVGA 9800GTX fits). As one of the other reviewers mentioned, the specs listed have a few errors: both fans are actually 120mm, and the front audio ports are behind the door (not on top of the case)."

Found it in the reviews for the product

its about 10.5" it overlaps the motherboard so lookin at that case i dont think it will fit, it would need about a whole inch after the mb tray, and that would be a very tight fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom