Need Help upgrading my Computer for Crysis!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fayt19

In Runtime
Hey I made this computer about 6 months ago with the help of all you guys! This computer has truly been worth every dollar that i have put into it.

I see that Crysis is a game that i still couldnt pay with very high graphics and now im looking to upgrade my computer.

Crysis says they want 2 gigs well i think i want to upgrade to 4 gigs. I would need a new videocard. I dont have a soundcard so i need help with that too. and Maybe a Heatsink fan.

My computer is in my sig. Could anyone help me make my computer more future proof?

This rig is actually pretty good. Do you lag when you plat Crysis at high settings? or does it just noe play?

It would play easy on his rig, just not on very high settings smoothly i think.
Id get a 8800GTX and an X-fi gamer sound card(there very good)

Crysis isnt even out yet. I know this computer is good it just needs to be tweaked. ^_^

Anyone know of a good soundcard?

integrated sound has really come along in the past 3-4 years.... i think integrated sound is fine, btw whats ur vid card because urs isn't listed

2 gigs of ram, at good timings will do well for crysis. Everything else is very good, but if you want to run it on the high settings you would want to upgrade to an 8 series graphics card. But i would wait till crysis comes out for this, as prices will drop and performance will increase.

As for the RAM, its very cheap now (due to excess supply for the Vista release) so it might be a good idea to get that now, as prices will probably increase again.

2 gigs of ram, at good timings will do well for crysis. Everything else is very good, but if you want to run it on the high settings you would want to upgrade to an 8 series graphics card. But i would wait till crysis comes out for this, as prices will drop and performance will increase.

As for the RAM, its very cheap now (due to excess supply for the Vista release) so it might be a good idea to get that now, as prices will probably increase again.

u shouldn't have said 8 series... he might upgrade to a cheapo 8 sereis one... but an 8800gts/gtx, maybe 8600gts (don't flame me for saying that :))

Integrated sound is ok but NOTHING in terms of quality to even a cheap Audigy SE or Chaintech. If you want good frames and great sound I suggest picking up an X-Fi Xtremegamer.

Integrated sound is ok but NOTHING in terms of quality to even a cheap Audigy SE or Chaintech. If you want good frames and great sound I suggest picking up an X-Fi Xtremegamer.
I really couldnt tell a difference between my audigy SE and my integrated audio from my NF4 lanparty.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom