need help quick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

karpfish24

In Runtime
k so im in the middle of my biold and i tried booting with my montior, 1 stick ram, cpu and heatisnk and video card also kayboard all connected. my cpu fan on top of my heatsink, my gfx card fan is running but nothing is coming up on the screen. is this supposed to happen, yes the monitor is on
im gonna recheck the monitor cnnection but i am pretty sure they are good. can anyone help me?

karpfish24 said:
also how do i get the original i/o plate out lol

push....

check your power connections and check the LED lights on your motherboard its probably not posting because you don't have all the atx power connectors in.

got the video stuf to work, which way do i push, into the case our out, and how do install thw new one?

ok well you can look at it and it should look like a round ditch around the end of the cover well if the ditch is going in when looking from the outside then Push from the inside.

karpfish24 said:
got the video stuf to work, which way do i push, into the case our out, and how do install thw new one?

out of the case. and you install the new one by pushing..... its a snap fitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom