Need Help with New System

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice feedback..thanx guys :)

One thing that came to mind with the case was Acrylic. Reckon these ones are worth getting. I havn't really seen em around so not too sure of what they cost..though they look pretty kool. I'll also have to have a look at the other cases J4ckal mentioned.

thanx :)

The all acrylic ones are very nice, until you have to set them up, and you have to rap every wire, and there isn't any where to hide wires, so you will need a modular PSU. If you have a nice free weekend to set it up properly, than they are very nice, if you don't they look terrible(ish.)

Cases with a window going across the whole side panel are the best (or just having a large window.)

the mobos i would go with are MSI or DFI

go with leadtek, albatron isnt a very good brand . quality wise and durablility.

thermaltake soprano is a good case :D

I was very close to getting the soprano, and I didn't for 2 reasons, the front door is made of very cheap plastics and the front 120mm fan can't get any air with the dorr closed, as there isn't any vents for air to get through.

Trifid said:
I just got the ASUS A8N sli, and even though I haven't got past DOS yet, due to my hdd catching on fire, I am pleased with it.

HAHA thats going in the quote book

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom