Need help with new build.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandingo

In Runtime
I need to build a new computer and purchase a mouse, keyboard and monitor for $800.00 or less. It does not matter if it is Intel or AMD. I will be using this PC for internet browsing, pictures, videos, picture and video editing and for keeping all my business records. Can someone please help me out with a good build for that price range?

Or... Any suggestions on desktop PC's from bestbuy?

You are going to get much better components if you build it yourself for $800. Usually the pre-builts have inferior PSU's and other components that are not upgradable or make if difficult to upgrade which essentially shortens the usable life of the PC. So you end up actually spending more down the road. Not up on the best components for video editing - so wont try to build a system for you. But someone else will chime in pretty quickly to get you started. What size monitor is necessary? Do you need a new copy of Win7 OS or not? Since your not gaming the keyboard and mouse will be cheap. If you Answer my Questions it will make it easier for the next person to help you out.

He can use the odd from his old build and if he wanted to save some money he could his old hard drive too :p if he still has the parts

I have no old parts to use for this new build. I do need an O/S. As far as editing, what I do is not anything special. I use photoshop for editing is all I meant. Sorry for not explaining all of this prior to you postings.

Can't link your shopping cart (it shows me my cart), have to put it all in a public wish list.

That HP may work for you fine, although I would invest in an SSD to put in it since the HDD is 5400RPM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom