need help FAST

Status
Not open for further replies.

pilotdude22

Baseband Member
Hey everyone I was trying to wait for the price drop on the CPU but I cant, I am leaving for florada in about a week, so I need to get this comp now. below is a list of my parts, one last time is everything looking good? will it play most games like FEAR ect? and as you may notice my video card, well I need a diffrent one, this one is out of stock at newegg, so can someone reccomend me a diffrent one thats as good or better? for around the same price or a little above?

Case: GIGABYTE GZ-XX1CA-SNS Silver Aluminum / Plastic / SECC ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Retail -$74.99-

Motherboard: ASUS M2N32-SLI Deluxe Wireless Edition Socket AM2 NVIDIA nForxce 590 SLI MCP ATX AMD Motherboard - Retail -$209.99-

CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ Windsor 2000MHz HT socket AM2 Dual Core Processor model ADA3800IAA5CU - Retail -$297.00-

Video Card: eVGA 256-P2-N553-AX Geforce 7600GT CO 256MB 128-bit GDDR3 PCI Express x16 Video Card - Retail -$169.99-

Powersupply: Antec TRUEPOWERII TPII-550 ATX12V 550W Power Supply - Retail -$89.99-

Hard Drive: Western Digital Caviar SE16 WD2500KSRTL 250GB 720 RPM SATA 3.0 Gb/s Hard Drive - Retail -$119.99-

Memory: CORSAIR XMS2 2GB ( 2 x 1GB ) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM Unbuffered DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit System Memory - Retail -$198.00-

Monitor: Wise Wing W902DB Black 19" 8ms LCD Monitor DVI 300 cd/m2 500:10.294mm Pixel pitch - Retail -$177.99-

Speakers: Logitech X-230 32 Watts 2.1 Black Speakers - Retail -$33.99-

thanks

ok

Ok thanks I picked out a diffrent video card, now comes a diffrent question, if I ordered from newegg tonight, its 7:30PM now and I picked 3 day and it dosent get here friday would it get ruined? sence I would have to sit somewhere saturday and sunday, and I would get it monday probibly, so what do you all think should I order it now or next monday?

thanks

Lord AnthraX said:
Id personally tone it down the the mobo and get a 7900 GT as it will play F.EA.R. Much better.

i'm pretty good at noticing these things.. but i didn't this time..

good idea.. no need for such a high end mobo when you can get much better performance from a cheaper mobo and a higher end gpu.

aliasaid said:
i'm pretty good at noticing these things.. but i didn't this time..

good idea.. no need for such a high end mobo when you can get much better performance from a cheaper mobo and a higher end gpu.

:cool::D

Yep such as the MSI K4N NEOF or what ever or the Lanparty Ultra-D

well the reason I got a high end mobo and not the top of the line gpu is because this gpu will get me by with what I want, and when the new direct X10 cards come out I will get 2 of them for SLI, and just wondering, should I order it tonight with the 3 day or next monday? the reason I ask is because If it ships say tommorow it wouldent get here in 3 days because of the weekend, and if it didnt get here it would be sitting somewhere at a UPS building, I dont know if that would be good bad or anything lol, so should I place the order tonight or wait for next monday?

thanks

pilotdude22 said:
well the reason I got a high end mobo and not the top of the line gpu is because this gpu will get me by with what I want, and when the new direct X10 cards come out I will get 2 of them for SLI
thanks

Thats acctualy a good idea.......Kudos to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom