Need Help with Enterprise Level Software - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > New Systems | Building and Buying
Click Here to Login

Old 09-20-2017, 05:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
Newb Techie

Default Need Help with Enterprise Level Software

Hey Everyone,

So here's the situation, I'm trying to find or develop something along the lines of a web based CRM/ERP ACD dialer system with record archiving. Also it will require a form submission that will need to have a responding component to generate an ID tag for the submission so the data can be verified. I'm a young IT that hasn't developed something like this previously. What can you guys suggest? Developers? Cookie-cutter solution? Multiple software integrated together? I've got no clue. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

HelpATechOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 07:02 AM   #2 (permalink)
Night Ninja

Default Re: Need Help with Enterprise Level Software

I'm trying to understand what you're attempting to develop here. Can you provide a little more information on that?

Old 09-22-2017, 09:58 AM   #3 (permalink)
Newb Techie

Default Re: Need Help with Enterprise Level Software

@MidnightShadow

Let me explain the scenario the software would be used.

A door to door salesmen comes to your house and sells you a product. As part of the sales submission they have to have a third party verify that the sale is accurate and true. The sales rep would submit the potential client's information into a webpage. At the end of the submission, the webpage would generate an ID tag linked to the client information submitted by the sales rep. The sales rep would then call a specific number to reach an operator to verify the information with the sales rep and client.

Looking at all the angles,

There needs to be a web page for the sales rep, somewhere they can submit data and have an ID tag generated for that info.

The verifier would need an inbound/outbound dialing system of some sort (VOIP). As well as access from a web page for the database information for verification. I'm not sure what else I may need or am missing. Does that help?

Thanks!
HelpATechOut is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
crm, dialer, enterprise tech, erp