Need help - which case should I pick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting the 690 before Thanksgiving, but not the Nvidia edition. Both are great cases, you'll find awesome reviews on both. I'm in favor of the CM690 because i prefer cases without clear sides.

+1 690.

Both house newer larger cards, tool-free operations, very nice cooling. I believe it boils down to whichever you think looks the best. Can't go wrong either way.

I'll let you know tomorrow....I've had a 900 for over a year now and will be picking up a 690 tomorrow for my folding machine which has been sitting in pieces for the last month.

I'll let you know tomorrow....I've had a 900 for over a year now and will be picking up a 690 tomorrow for my folding machine which has been sitting in pieces for the last month.

Awesome! Tell me tomorrow how it is.

*EDIT*
I don't like that P182 that much, and I'm trying to stay under $100.

Antec P182 $99.99 I'd sooooo pick it up if i didn't have my silverstone

Newegg.com - Antec P182 Gun Metal Black 0.8mm cold rolled steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases

Promo Code: EMCBABEBA

i love that case, its my favorite case, based on looks. i never bought it tho...it seems that the airflow in it is like...non-existent.
those other 2 cases are...pretty flashy. i heard the wire management sucks on the 900. dont know about the CM, but my centurion has decent WM and great airflow.

yea me too, that was the case i sold my antec 900 for, but i never got it either lol. I love the clean look of it, i actually like that more then my silverstone, but the tj10 is sooo big

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom